Back to previous

Do You Have Legal Expenses Insurance?

Question: I have heard that litigation can take years, but I have had to give up my job and am having money problems. Is there anything I can do?

Answer: If you are making a claim, check whether you have legal expenses insurance. It may be part of your buildings cover or house contents cover. If not, your Solicitor may be willing to take on your case on a Conditional Fee Agreement (“no win no fee”) basis. Your Solicitor may also be able to secure an interim payment for you, although in a post-traumatic fibromyalgia case this is likely to be modest.

We do not endorse any research, studies or sources mentioned within our blogs and comments. Furthermore, we do not endorse any medical advice provided, and would strongly recommend anyone seeking medical advice to contact their local healthcare provider.

To start your claim

Get in touch

Request A Callback

To hear what our clients say about us

Visit our testimonials

Read more

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts